Reporting Deputy: Sergeant Dawn Blair
File # Multiple
On May 23, 2002, from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., deputies from the San Jacinto Sheriff’s Station Traffic Team conducted a traffic enforcement operation within the city of San Jacinto. The goal of this operation was to educate drivers on the importance of driving within the posted speed limit. The operation resulted in:
- 78 citations issued for driving over the posted speed limit
- 15 citations issued for failure to stop at a posted stop sign
- 7 citations issued for various traffic violations
- 1 driver arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- 1 driver arrested for driving a stolen vehicle
- 1 weapon (shotgun) recovered
- 13 vehicles towed
For questions regarding this operation, inquires can be made by contacting Sergeant Blair at the San Jacinto Station at 951-654-2702.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.
If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD