RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Quality of Life Saturation Patrol|
|Station Area:||Lake Elsinore|
|Written Date:||December 26, 2019||Time:||12:00 PM|
|Incident Date:||December 16 - 24, 2019||Time:||N/A|
|Incident Location:||Cities of Lake Elsinore / Wildomar|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Glenn Warrington|
In response to complaints from members of our community and at the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco, deputies assigned to the Lake Elsinore Sheriff's Station continued “Zero Tolerance” enforcement efforts throughout the cities of Lake Elsinore and Wildomar between December 16th – December 24th . Quality of Life complaints include criminal activity such as trespassing, public intoxication, illicit drug use, and petty theft. These crimes are considered misdemeanor offenses and negatively affect the quality of life of our community members. All persons contacted and arrested were offered resources for homelessness, substance abuse, and mental health.
- Cameron Berry, 26, of Lake Elsinore for misdemeanor warrants.
- Mary Chavez, 33, of Lake Elsinore for misdemeanor warrants.
- Jesse Dixon, 34, of Lake Elsinore for trespassing.
- Danielle Gates, 38, of Lake Elsinore for under the influence of controlled substance.
- Catherine Gilkey, 36, of Wildomar for embezzlement.
- Sherman Gray, 41, of Lake Elsinore for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of heroin.
- Donald Harrison, 36, of Lake Elsinore for parole violation.
- Dakota Hensley, 24, of Lake Elsinore for public intoxication.
- Darlene Hernandez, 36, of Lake Elsinore for under the influence of controlled substance.
- Brandon Kern, 28, of Wildomar, for possession of controlled substance and warrants.
- Eduardo Manzo, 36, of Lake Elsinore, for possession of controlled substance and warrant.
- Anthony Marquez, 40, of Wildomar, for possession of controlled substance and parole violation.
- Ann Moreno-Carmona, 41, of Lake Elsinore, for under the influence of controlled substance.
- Alexander Mulvaney, 26, of Hemet, for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Danny Reed, 55, of Lake Elsinore, for misdemeanor warrants.
- Steven Reitz, 33, of Lake Elsinore, for under the influence of controlled substance.
- Angelina Rodriguez, 25, of Lake Elsinore, for theft warrant.
- Erin Rowe, 54, of Lake Elsinore, for misdemeanor warrants.
- Jemal Ruffin,37, of Wildomar, for misdemeanor warrants.
- Deston Sevilla, 35, of Lake Elsinore, for possession of controlled substance, trespassing, and parole violation.
- Christopher Westwood, 57, of Lake Elsinore, for trespassing.
If you see or know of anyone needing assistance, please call the Lake Elsinore Sheriff’s Station, Problem Oriented Policing Team at (951) 245-3300.
As a reminder, "Community Policing" involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. Business owners and residents are encouraged to report suspicious activity directly to law enforcement by calling Sheriff's Dispatch at (951) 776-1099, or by calling 911 if the matter is an emergency.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff's 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD