RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Quality of Life Operation|
|Written Date:||January 8, 2020||Time:||7:30 PM|
|Incident Date:||January 8, 2020||Time:||10:00 AM|
|Incident Location:||18400 Block of Hibiscus Avenue, Woodcrest|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Aaron Avila|
Deputies from the Perris Station fielded specific complaints from concerned community members about unlawful activities such as drug use, assaults, and other quality of life issues occurring at a residence located in the 18400 block of Hibiscus Avenue. On January 8, 2020, at the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco, deputies assigned to the Perris Station Special Enforcement Team contacted several individuals at the location. Riverside County Code Enforcement also responded to the residence to investigate various county code violations.
During the operation, the following individuals were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Center:
- Christopher Cogswell, 41-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant.
- Sean Lowry, 52-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant.
- Megan Richardson, 29-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant.
- Stephen Ryder, 37-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant.
- Amber Tombyll, 48-year-old for misdemeanor warrants and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Sandra Triplett, 49-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant.
- John Weaver, 23-year-old for misdemeanor warrant.
The goal of the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department is to improve the quality of life for those residing within the community. “Community Policing” involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. If you see or know anyone needing assistance, please call the Perris Station at 951-210-1000.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff's 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD