Why can't I make a deposit to an active inmate?

Sometimes, active inmates are restricted from certain types of services. This could be due to a request from the facility or it could be because they received deposits that were denied by the cardholder. In such a case, the inmate will no longer be able to receive credit card or walk-in deposits. If this is the case, the inmate's full deposit privileges can be reinstated if a depositor repays the full amount of the denied transaction. This can be done by sending a Money Order, along with the inmate's name, inmate number, and agency to:
Access Corrections Account Re-Instatement Department
Attention Business Manager
P.O Box 12486
St. Louis, MO 63132

Show All Answers

1. How do I use Access Corrections Deposit Services?
2. Why can't I make a deposit to an active inmate?
3. Can I place an order for the inmate using money I added to their account?
4. Why can’t I add money online without establishing a profile?
5. What types of payment does Access Corrections accept?
6. What is the security code?
7. Can I send cash?
8. Are the kiosks accessible to people with disabilities?
9. Are the kiosks bi-lingual (English/Spanish)?
10. Can I send money to more than one inmate?
11. When will my credit card be debited?
12. When will the inmate receive the money?
13. Is there a fee to use the Access Secure Deposits service?
14. Do I need to add the transaction fee to the amount I am sending?
15. How do I know if my transaction went through?
16. Why do I still have an authorization on my card if my payment failed?
17. Can I see pending or past payments?
18. Can I see a recipient’s inmate trust account history?
19. How much money can I deposit into an account?
20. When an inmate is released are unused funds returned to him/her?